Making a fruit salad does not have to be the same boring fruit salad your aunt brings to every family gathering. This mint mojito fruit salad recipe adds a zesty tang that brings this fruit salad to life. Made in the style of a mojito cocktail, you’ll keep this fruit salad around all year long.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup watermelon, cubed & seeded
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled & quartered
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 cup peeled kiwi, quartered
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 3 springs of mint
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- In a large mixing bowl, add grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi and strawberries.
- Pour blueberries on top and seal with a lid.
- In another bowl muddle mint, lime juice and sugar together the same way you would a mojito. Muddle until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mint mixture over fruit and stir to blend.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then shake bowl and serve.
|Serving Size 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily|
|Total Fat 0.6g||<1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||<1%|
|Trans Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10%|
- 21 minutes bird watching.
- 17 minutes walking at moderate pace.
- 12 minutes painting.
Burn off the calories in 1 serving of mojito fruit salad recipe by: