Whether you’re looking for a healthy but elegant dinner or you’re cooking to impress, herb roasted chicken breasts are the perfect choice. This simple recipe can be transformed simply by using a different combination of herbs. Use fresh or dry herbs and pair it with roasted vegetables for a healthy but easy dinner.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. thyme
- 1 tbsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Combine thyme, rosemary, pepper, oregano and cumin in a small bowl.
- Rub olive oil over each chicken breast thoroughly.
- Rub chicken breasts evenly with herb mixture on both sides. Use entire herb mixture.
- Place breasts on a baking rack set in a baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 160°.
|Serving Size 1 breast|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily|
|Total Fat 9.7g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||3%|
- 64 minutes of bowling.
- 36 minutes of fencing.
- 20 minutes of water polo.
Burn off the calories in 1 serving of herb roasted chicken:
- Do this: replace olive oil with 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt.
- The result? 291 calories per serving of chicken!