Everyone loves a good party dip and when you’re looking for a unique dip that will please even the pickiest of eaters, look to this spicy buffalo chicken dip recipe. Combing two party favorites; buffalo chicken and dip, this easy dip can be ready in just 20 minutes. And what’s best of all is that there are plenty of options to reduce the calorie count in this creamy recipe.
- 10 oz. of chunk chicken, (about 1 can)
- 8 oz. of cream cheese, room temperature and softened (about 1 package)
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 bunch celery, chopped into 4-inch pieces
- 4 oz. of crackers
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Drain chicken and place in skillet along with hot sauce over medium high heat. Heat about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir in ranch dressing and cream cheese and stir.
- Cook until blended thoroughly and warm.
- Stir in half of the cheddar cheese and transfer to baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Cook 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery and crackers, or your favorite variation of veggie sticks.
|Serving Size 4 tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily|
|Total Fat 22.6g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 8.9g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|
- 71 minutes bird watching.
- 36 minutes of cricket.
- 18 minutes of Judo.
Burn off 1 serving of spicy buffalo chicken dip by:
- Do this: Replace chicken chunk with chicken breast chunk, use fat free cream cheese and reduced fat ranch dressing.
- The result? 186 calories per serving, nearly 100 calories per serving saved!