When life gets too busy and you still want to eat healthy, look to chicken breast recipes to keep you healthy in no time at all. All you need for this spice rubbed chicken breast recipe is what’s already in your pantry for a quick dinner that’s low in calories and heart healthy. Pair this lean protein with your favorite vegetables and you’ll have an entire meal in 30 minutes or less!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tbsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. table salt
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. ground thyme
- Turn broiler on high heat.
- Prepare broiler pan by spraying lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine all herbs and spices in a medium mixing bowl.
- Rub spice mixture on both sides of chicken breast halves until evenly coated.
- Broil chicken breast halves 7 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear and meat thermometer reads 165° F.
|Serving Size 1 breast|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily|
|Total Fat 2.4g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13%|
- 25 minutes of badminton.
- 29 minutes of curling.
- 35 minutes of diving.
Burn off the calories in 1 chicken breast half by:
- Do this: Use 3 grated garlic cloves instead of garlic powder and 1 tbsp. of grated onion (with juice) instead of onion powder.
- The result? 112 calories per chicken breast half.