The next time you’re doing last minute party planning you won’t find an easier crowd pleasing dish than this simple bruschetta recipe. From chopping to assembly this balsamic bruschetta recipe is done in 15 minutes or less! Choose any type of tomato you like for a truly easy and delicious appetizer.
- 8 Roma tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz. shredded Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced & toasted
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil and bake 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Dice tomatoes and place in medium bowl.
- Add basil and garlic to tomatoes and toss.
- Stir in salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar until blended.
- Top bread slices with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top and serve.
|Serving Size 2 topped slices|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9%|
- 25 minutes of snorkeling.
- 49 minutes of bird watching.
- 22 minutes walking uphill.
Burn off the calories in 1 serving of balsamic bruschetta by: