Lean System 7 (LS7) is a metabolic activator and metabolism booster, simply put it is a dietary supplement that aims to produce effective fat loss, rather than weight loss, which I can admit impressed me immediately.
The goal of Lean System 7 is to help you burn fat and build lean muscle, while at the same time giving you more energy and a more productive metabolism. Sounds good so far, right?
Before you begin taking this product you should know what is in it so that you have an idea how you will react to any one or combination of ingredients found in this weight loss supplement.
As the name indicates, Lean System 7 contains seven key "metabolically active" ingredients. These ingredients include yerba mate and guarana for "rapid fat loss" and converting fatty acids to energy. LS7 uses citrus aurantium and green tea leaf extract to boost energy and increase fat metabolism. Dandelion is also present to work as a natural diuretic. A patented micronutrient called 7-Keto is used to increase the body's "base metabolism" so you burn more calories faster all day long.
Two recent ingredients have been added, FucoxanTHIN and pomegranate, but little scientific evidence exists to support the claims made by Lean System 7.
The LS7 regimen is very easy to follow; all you have to do is take 3 pills one half hour before your meals and/or exercise, according to the makers of this supplement.
- Promotes improved diet and increased physical activity along with their supplement.
- A 60-day "unconditional" money back guarantee.
- Easy purchase online.
- Access to online materials including "Ask an expert" along with a magazine, newsletter, and diet tips.
- You have to take 6 pills a day
- At $40 per 120 pills, that's $40 every 20 days of weight loss. The average weight loss is 6 pounds in 8 weeks. Before you purchase ask yourself how many pounds you need to lose.
- Very little evidence supporting clinical claims made by Lean System 7.
- You are advised against consuming synephrine or caffeine "from other sources” while you're on LS7.
- Negative side effects include; rapid heart beat, dizziness, shortness of breath and severe headaches.
Lean System 7 creators focus on the importance of diet and exercise for fat loss and weight loss, because fat burning success relies heavily on both of these things. I'm not to keen on supplements in general, but if you have just a few extra pounds weighing you down then this product could possibly help you reach your weight loss goals.
You are advised to discontinue use of this product after 8 weeks, which should make you suspicious about this product.
With a proper calorie controlled diet and regular physical activity you can safely lose 1 to 2 pounds each week, which is far better than 6 pounds in 8 weeks. Additionally, a healthy diet costs money...money you'll have if you decide to forego the supplements and just eat right and work out!
If you decide to give Lean System 7 a try, consult your physician first and ASK QUESTIONS. Whether I'm a cynic or not, and whether or not this product actually helps you lose weight...it should not put your life at risk!
You should be concerned about your health with any weight loss product, but particularly one in which you are advised to quit taking after 2 months. The science only backs up 8 weeks of use, so if you do decide to use this don’t exceed this recommend amount.
If you think you can lose weight with this product, click NOW to get your Lean System 7 capsules today!