The next time you entertain guests, forget about your safe party dishes and choose this delicious creation of sesame mini beef bites. Finding beef recipes like this isn’t easy, but putting together this delectable dish sure is! When you don’t have time to prepare a full meal for your guests, provide them with a satisfying yet miniature way to satiate their appetites. This is one of the simplest beef recipes; let it marinate overnight and prepare it before your guests arrive!
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, cut into small bites
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 scallion, sliced very thinly
- 2 1/2 tsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Sambal (chili garlic sauce)
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, hoisin, garlic, scallion and sambal together.
- Add beef then toss thoroughly until totally coated. Cover and refrigerate from 1 to 8 hours or marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Set rack 6 inches from heat, then preheat broiler.
- Spread beef bites onto a foil-lined baking sheet an cook 6-8 minutes, depending on desired doneness.
- Transfer beef to a large bowl and toss with warm teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Skewer on toothpicks for easy serving.
|Serving Size 2 oz. (2-3 mini bites)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily|
|Total Fat 9.8g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g||<1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||<1%|
- 33 minutes doing yoga.
- 14 minutes of krav maga training.
- 19 playing beach volleyball.
Burn off the calories in 1 serving of sesame mini beef bites by: